I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
email@example.com. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Pacific Standard Time Zone
- Population: 7,405,743
- Capital: Olympia
- Largest Cities:
- Seattle 724,745
- Spokane 217,108
- Tacoma 213,418
- Vancouver 175,673
- Bellevue 144,444
- Kent 128,458
- Everett 110,079
- Renton 101,379
- Spokane Valley 97,847
- Federal Way 96,690
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-6 years; written contracts-6 years, domestic judgments-10 years (renewable);
- Interest rate: Legal rate 12%; Judgment rate 12%;
- NSF Check -Interest rate specified in instrument or, if no specified rate, 12% interest plus collection costs up to $40. If taken to court, reasonable attorney fees, three times value or up to $800. Now have 6 years to enforce.
- Wage Garnishments: Greater of 75% or $206 wk. (30 x state min. hourly wage)
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Washington debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.