I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m confident we can help.
Summary of Collection Laws
- Location: Eastern Time Zone
- Population: 5,084,127
- Capital: Columbia
- Largest Cities:
- Charleston 134,875
- Columbia 133,114
- North Charleston 110,861
- Mount Pleasant 86,668
- Rock Hill 73,068
- Greenville 68,219
- Summerville 50,388
- Goose Creek 42,619
- Hilton Head Island 40,055
- Sumter 39,982
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-3 years; written contracts-3 years, domestic judgments-10 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate 8.75%; Judgment rate 12% or contractual;
- NSF Check – Court costs, amount of check & damages up to $500 or 3x check amount whichever is smaller.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for South Carolina debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.