I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m confident we can help.
Summary of Collection Laws
- Location: Pacific Time Zone
- Population: 4,190,713
- Capital: Salem
- Largest Cities:
- Portland 647,805
- Salem 169,798
- Eugene 168,916
- Gresham 111,053
- Hillsboro 106,894
- Beaverton 97,514
- Bend 94,520
- Medford 81,780
- Springfield 62,353
- Corvallis 57,961
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-6 years; written contracts-6 years, domestic judgments-10 years;
- Interest rate: No Info; Judgment rate Statutory + Judgment: 9% Contractual
- NSF Check – Can recover reasonable attorney fees & statuatory damages of three times the amount of the NSF check or $500 if demand letter is sent to debtor 30 days before suit is filed.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Oregon debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.