I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Most of State Pacific; West Wendover Mountain
- Population: 1,785,000
- Capital: Carson City
- Largest Cities:
- Las Vegas 641,676
- Henderson 302,539
- Reno 248,853
- North Las Vegas 242,975
- Paradise 235,000
- Sunrise Manor 220,000
- Spring Valley 215,000
- Enterprise 135,000
- Sparks 100,888
- Carson City 54,745
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-4 years; written contracts-6 years, domestic judgments-6 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate Contractual or 2% over prime; Contractual or 2% over prime;
- NSF Check – Amount due, Protest Fees, 3 times check amount, not more than $500, or less than $100.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Nevada debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.