I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
email@example.com. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Central Standard Time Zone
- Population: 2,986,530
- Capital: Jackson
- Largest Cities:
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-3 years; written contracts-3 years (UCC 6), domestic judgments-7 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate 8%; Judgment rate amount in judgment or contractual;
- NSF Check – On checks $100 or more, nor more than $1,00 fee + court may impose fee of no more than 85* of the check value. Criminal penalties & restitution apply.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Mississippi debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.