I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Eastern Standard Time Zone
- Population: 6,042,718
- Capital: Annapolis
- Largest Cities:
- Baltimore 620,961
- Columbia 99,615
- Germantown 86,395
- Silver Spring 71,452
- Waldorf 67,752
- Glen Burnie 67,639
- Ellicott City 65,834
- Frederick 65,239
- Dundalk 63,597
- Rockville 61,209
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-3 years; written contracts-3 years, domestic judgments-12 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate 6-10; Judgment rate 10% or contractual;
- NSF Check – After 30 day written notice, amount due, $25 fee, twice check amount up to $1,000 (at the discretion of the court). Applies to COD sales only.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Maryland debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.