Our Client Update and Entry System (CLUES)
CLUES is a secure, web-based interface that provides for 24/7 claim monitoring and valuable reporting. This user-friendly platform gives the clients of Allied National and Cohn & Dussi a window into all of our collection and litigation efforts, empowering them to stay informed and engaged throughout the entire recovery process.
CLUES demonstrates our commitment to delivering transparency and efficient accounts receivable management to our clients. With CLUES, you can submit claims to our Collection Department, monitor our team’s recovery efforts, pull valuable financial reports, and perform a variety of other time-saving, efficiency-boosting tasks in seconds!
With CLUES, you’ll enjoy the following key features, and thensome:
- Full access to your claims – anytime, from any internet-ready device.
- Easy to use claim entry, monitoring, and portfolio management tools
- Two-way communication, including email alerts for significant movement (payment plans, promises to pay, judgments, etc.) and a Notes feature that allows you to speak directly to the collector, attorney, or staff member working on your claim.
- A complete history of our efforts with each debtor, including call summaries, emails, settlement and payment plan tracking, etc.
- Easy to use, downloadable reports in a variety of formats – take stock of your entire portfolio, pull and save claim progress summaries, break down our success rate, and more!