I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Central Standard Time Zone
- Population: 4,659,978
- Capital: Baton Rouge
- Largest Cities:
- New Orleans 393,292
- Baton Rouge 225,374
- Shreveport 192,036
- Lafayette 126,848
- Lake Charles 77,117
- Bossier City 68,554
- Kenner 67,451
- Monroe 48,371
- Alexandria 47,334
- Houma 33,278
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-3 years; written contracts-10 years, domestic judgments-10 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate 9.75%; Judgment rate 9.75% or contractual;
- NSF Check -demand twice check amount plus attorney fees & court costs.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Louisiana debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.