I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
email@example.com. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Central Standard Time Zone
- Population: 2,911,505
- Capital: Topeka
- Largest Cities:
- Wichita 390,591
- Overland Park 191,278
- Kansas City 152,938
- Olathe 137,472
- Topeka 126,587
- Lawrence 96,892
- Shawnee 65,513
- Manhattan 54,832
- Lenexa 53,553
- Salina 46,994
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-3 years; written contracts-5 years, domestic judgments-5 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate 10%; Judgment rate 4% above fed. discount rate;
- NSF Check – Triple check amount not exceeding the check amount by $500, or $100 whichever is greater, plus attorney fees.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Kansas debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.